14 of 23(61%)customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Customer Reviews for Miix 2 10 inch
Review 1 for Miix 2 10 inch
Miix 2 is a mixed ball indeed.
Date:July 26, 2014
"Let's start off With the negative:
1. The back part of the tablet consists of extremely fragile/low quality plastic coating. I often use the keyboard as a dock when I watch Netflix and I'm always careful, yet the lower part of the back already has several long scratches from the dock. Unacceptable. It also picks up scratches from just about anything.
2. No scratch resistant screen. No explanation needed, really. Didn't know they still made tablets without this feature. Again unacceptable.
3. Screen responsivness not on par with other tablets in the same price range. You have to use force for what should require a gentle touch.
4. Start button never really works.
5. Startup bugs now and then and you have to restart it until it actually boots.
Then the positive:
1. Good screen. Nice for multimedia.
2. Excellent sound quality.
3. Quite well made keyboard once you get used to it.
4. Speedy. Rarely encounter slow downs or hanging in the menus.
"I have few Tablets so I can compare and appreciate or not. The Miix 2 10" is feast to look at the screen which is one of the best actually. Regretfully it lacks a lock to prevent both parts from falling apart and not having a "Charging indicator" to show if it is charging is a drag. Performance is as good as the rest of the competition."
"This is just the right size between a traditional tablet and a laptop. The docking keyboard is a great addition with it's USB ports, speakers, and easy typing keys. The tablet is held to the keyboard by magnetic attachment, which works well on flat surfaces, but if you tilt it too far forward or backward, the tablet will fall from the dock. The Windows key on the tablet is a bit difficult to operate because it is not as sensitive as the touch screen. The touch Windows 8 interface is excellent, and I can accomplish most laptop tasks, including use of MS Office, when I have limited space for work with a traditional laptop."
"First let me tell you that I am a very loyal Lenovo user for quite some time >5 years. This pushed me to acquire a Miix2-10 however the experience has been awful so far.
My machine has problems with power and the 1st time it got the main board replaced . It lasted for 2 days.
Now my machine is back to service. Another issue is a major design issue in my opinion. Not sure who was the person that decided to put the Micro USB port extremely close to the Micro HDMI port to the point that you cannot plug a USB device and a HDMI monitor at the same time directly into the table. you need to use the USB ports in the keyboard. Be aware of this issue as it does bother a lot"
"I wish that Miix 2 to have 4GB RAM and Win 64bit configuration with the 128GB SSD. I will wait for few more months for the Thinkpad 10 tablet, certainly, I will pay $200+ more with such configuration for Thinkpad 10. But Thinkpad 10 will have a newer and 10% faster Atom CPU than Miix 2. Asus T200 is another cheaper alternative but it won't have the Full 1080p screen so it will be DOA to me."